This site is operated by the Clwyd Pension Fund.
Flintshire County Council is the administering authority for the Fund, meaning it manages the Fund on behalf of all contributing employers.
The Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) is a statutory scheme established under a public general act. The scheme is a contracted-out salary related scheme exempt approved under Chapter 1 Part XIV – Income and Corporation Taxes Act 1988 (formerly Chapter II Part II - Finance Act 1970). Any GMP liability included in a transfer will be subject to full revaluation under Section 148 Orders:
Pension Scheme tax reference numbers
Employer Contracted Out Number: E3900002R
Scheme Contracted Out Number (SCON): S2700180N
Clwyd Pension Fund VAT number:
Employer Pension Scheme Reference (EPSR): 00329655RN
Pension Scheme Registry Number (PSR): 10051230
- Information which you supply using our designated forms will only be used for the purpose stated on the form.
- Information which you give to us in e-mails will only be used for the purpose for which (we reasonably believe) you give it to us.
- You will not receive unsolicited paper or electronic mail as a consequence of submitting a form unless we explicitly ask for and receive your permission.
- If you e-mail us, we will not send unsolicited e-mails to your address unless we explicitly request and receive your permission.
- We carry links from this web site to other sites which we believe to carry information which you may find useful.