If you are experiencing any issues with the website then please ensure your device and web browser is up to date. Most issues can also be resolved by clearing the cache and cookies of your web browser as your browser stores cached versions of the website for improved performance however, if the website is updated, your browser may not reflect the changes and still load the cached version until the cache and cookies are cleared.
How to clear your cookies and cache
- Click on the 3 vertical dots on the top right corner
- Click on History
- Click on Clear browsing data on the left sidebar
- In the popup that appears, select a “time range” and the options Cookies and Other site data and Cached Images and files
- Click on Clear data
On Microsoft Edge
- Click on the 3 horizontal dots on the top right corner
- Click on Settings
- Under the Clear browsing data option, click on Choose what to clear
- Select the checkbox Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files
- Click on the Clear button
- Click on the 3 vertical lines on the top right corner
- Click on Library and then History
- Click on Clear Recent History
- In the popup that appears, select a “time range” and the options Cookies, Cache, etc.
- Click on Clear Now
- On the keyboard, press Command+Y
- Click on Clear browser history
- In the popup that appears, select the time range and then click on Clear History
The keyboard shortcuts for the same are:
- For windows, “Ctrl+Shift+R”
- For Mac, “Command+Shift+E”
The above steps should clear your browser cache and cookies. However, if the issue still persists, please contact us.
Although Member Self Service (MSS) should be compatible with the majority of mobile devices, we are unable to specifically support any particular mobile device due to vast array of hardware and software versions available.