AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
This accessibility statement applies to following website which is run by The Clwyd Pension Fund and Administered by Flintshire County Council:
The Clwyd Pension Fund is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
We want as many users as possible to be able to use this website to its full potential. For example, that means you should be able to:
- zoom in without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate as much of the website as possible using just a keyboard
- use a screen reader
- understand the website content
We know some parts of this website may not be fully accessible. However, we are always trying to improve the accessibility of the website. Some areas that we know may not be fully accessible are:
- changing of background and font colours. However, we are already complying with Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AAA with regards to the foreground and background colour of our website
- PDF documents are not fully accessible to screen reader software. However, if you require a document to be made accessible please contact us
- screen readers may not perform well or give the best user experience
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
Call: 01352 702980
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements in any other area, please contact:
Address: Clwyd Pension Fund, County Hall, Mold, CH7 6NA
Call: 01352 702129
The Equality and Human Rights Commission (EHRC) is responsible for enforcing the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018 (the ‘accessibility regulations’). If you’re not happy with how we respond to your complaint, contact the Equality Advisory and Support Service (EASS)
This website is partially compliant with the WCAG version 2.1 standard due to the points mentioned in the first section of this statement.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 19/10/2021. It was last reviewed on 19/10/2021.
This website was last tested on 19/10/2021. The test was carried out by Clwyd Pension Fund.